It is a non-profit NGO working in Health Sector. We educate the people about a natural style of living following which anyone can live a healthy life without taking any type of medicines (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic). It is an organization to educate people about the science of Naturopathy which has already benefited millions of people in India and abroad.
- Experience of 2-5 years of working as an accountant preferably in an NGO or trading organisation.
- Must be a commerce graduate or postgraduate.
- Well-versed in handling Busy Accounting software.
- Should be able to manage all accounting and vouching of day-to-day accounting and receipts or payment transactions. Should know well the accounting entries where TDS and GST component is there in the transaction.
- Should be able to do all banking jibs and do banking reconciliation.
- Should have great knowledge of maintaining TDS, GST, ESI, and Provident fund records.
- reporting skills in MS Excel.
- Should be able to maintain salary sheets and handle stock maintenance records.
- Should be well aware of accounting work related to Amazon, Flipkart, and other online portals.
- Should be able to manage the accurate accounting of payments being received through Razorpay, Paytm, Debit card, etc.
- Should be well aware of E-Commerce/Online Portal accounting and reconcilation.