Company Details:- Natural Life Style is a Non Profitable organization working for the Noble cause of spreading awareness among the masses about how we can live healthily without taking any type of medicine (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic).
Official Address:- D – 840, Saraswati Vihar Road, Pitampura, Opposite Vishal Bharti School, Delhi – 110034
Phone : Contact: 9870291634/5/6 for any queries.
- The candidate may either be a male or female but the age should not be more than 40 years. he or she will work in close association with the CEO and the management of the organization.
- Should have good experience in managing Google Sheets, Google Drive Data, and Google Forms for upcoming events. Managing online meetings on Zoom and Google Meet etc.
- Should be fluent in English speaking to communicate with various national and NRI health seekers on the phone or in person.
- Should have excellent written communication skills in English to reply to emails and handle other official communications independently.
- Should have good knowledge and speed for handling all basic computer operations, especially MS Word, advanced Excel, Presentation of PPt, etc.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who also have good exposure of operating social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc.
- Should also be able to read, write and speak the Hindi language well.
- Should have residence within 45 minutes of distance from our head office at Saraswati Vihar Delhi.
- Should have 2-3 years of experience in handling MIS EA work profiles or Office coordination.
- Should be able to attend all incoming phone calls from our clients.
- Should be able to work on Sunday with weekly off on Wednesday.
- Salary will commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, purchases, sales, administration, and employee management.
- Of industry/sector best practices, and application to the organization.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant regulations and laws to ensure statutory compliance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
- Analytical skills to gather and analyze raw information.
- Self-motivated, and ability to partner effectively for the execution of people processes.
- Time Management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and verbal) in English.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills in both internal and external settings.