To take charge of the operations of NLS to ensure that there is overall coordination and improved productivity. The role will work closely with the different sections of the organization to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the organization’s overall existing operations and future expansion plans, thereby facilitating and accelerating growth and long-term success.
- Collaborate with vendors, agencies, internal teams for smooth delivery of program functions like procurement, travel, events, sales, dispatch, etc.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the existing operational systems and process and implement process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs.
- Ensure regulatory, compliance, and legal rules are followed.
- Uphold organisation policies and standards, ensuring people in the organisation own and demonstrate them.
- Work closely with Volunteer team members to establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
- Manage Finance and budget to align with the mission of our organization.
- Manage all our teams like calling, medical, social media, IT, and admin.
- Responsible for training and development of the employees.
- Should act as a face of the management
- Reports to: CE
- Age and Gender: No restrictions
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field Desired
Minimum of 3 years experience of partnering with management in the delivery of organisational processes in the social development sector.
- In-depth knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, purchases, sales, administration, and employee management.
- Of industry/sector best practices, and application to the organization.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant regulations and laws to ensure statutory compliance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
- Analytical skills to gather and analyze raw information.
- Self-motivated, and ability to partner effectively for the execution of people processes.
- Time Management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and verbal) in English.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills in both internal and external settings.
Compensation: As per organisation policy